Become an Ambassador!
This agreement is made between The Otaku Box, LLC, a company incorporated in USA, State of Delaware with its principal place of business at 8 The Green, Suite A #7496, Dover, 19901, (‘Otaku Box’ hereafter) and Ambassador.
Scope of Duties
Ambassador will perform the following duties:
- One post per month minimum displaying the The Otaku Box product with brand name mentioned. A post can be either a permanent post on the page or a story on Instagram, or a YouTube or Facebook mention.
- Verbal and visible calls-to-action to visit the page, swipe-up on Instagram, or click a link from YouTube or other social media
- Use unique URL or promo codes (provided by The Otaku Box)
- Pinned comment with call-to-action on YouTube channel (if Ambassador also has a YouTube channel on which they post)
- Acknowledge the sponsorship from The Otaku Box to meet FTC guidelines
- Talk about the features: voting for what’s in the box, hentai option, figure in every box, three exclusive items in every box. Share genuine opinions of the product without being overly salesy.
- Only use approved The Otaku Box logo assets (provided by The Otaku Box upon request)
- The Otaku Box may provide feedback or require changes to any posts
Commissions, Payments, and Rewards
Payment periods are equal to a calendar month. If an ambassador joins the program mid-month, compensation will be prorated on the first commission payment.
Compensation is as follows:
- Ambassador is required to sell three to remain in this program and receive one box per month at no charge
- Once an ambassador generates 4 sales in a month, commissions start
- 4-10 sales per month will earn $5 per sale
- 11-20 earns $10
- 21+ $15 earns
- 21+ sales in a single month earns VIP status which includes exclusive rewards outlined in the Ambassador Program Guidelines
- On month three, ambassador receives a complimentary swag bag with genuine The Otaku Box goodies
Sales are totaled according to the end of each calendar month and payments are made on a net 30-day basis, meaning before the end of the following calendar month.
If ambassador does not achieve one sale in a month, we’ll extend the opportunity for Ambassador to make up for it the following month to total two sales. If two sales aren’t generated by the end of the 60th day, The Otaku Box retains the right to terminate the ambassadorship at their discretion.
The quality of work performed by Ambassador is guaranteed to meet the standards of Ambassador’s normal programming. Ambassadors are selected according to the quality of their current programming standards.
Ambassador shall not assign, transfer, subcontract, or mortgage any part of this Agreement without the written consent of The Otaku Box.
Right of Use
The Otaku Box retains the right to repost Ambassador’s paid content on The Otaku Box social media or website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Ambassador shall retain all ownership in and to the social media content as referenced herein. The Otaku Box will remove shared content at the request of Ambassador at any time.
Ambassador is not authorized to use any copyrighted content from any other companies to promote The Otaku Box brand. The Otaku Box will not be responsible for any disputes involving the unauthorized use of any other company’s intellectual property.
The term of this agreement is month-to-month withstanding successful execution of the terms of this agreement. Ambassador is bound by the terms of this agreement until a notice of removal from the program is delivered via email to Ambassador.
Right of Termination
The Otaku Box reserves the right to terminate this Agreement, effective immediately, upon written notice to Ambassador at any time and for any reason. It’s not in The Otaku Box ’s interest to terminate agreements where Ambassador is delivering on all covenants of this agreement.
Likewise, Ambassador is able to terminate this agreement at any time and for any reason with a written notice (email is OK). If The Otaku Box or Ambassador terminates an agreement, any commissions due at the time will be disbursed on the next regular payment schedule.
1) Ambassador shall provide commercially reasonable (is any of this necessary) efforts to fulfill mutual standards and goals.
2) Ambassador shall not make negative comments about The Otaku Box’s service or product without consulting first with The Otaku Box. Perhaps the nature of a service or product in question may be intentional and seeking understanding first is always encouraged. If a reasonable explanation is not presented, Ambassador’s honest opinion is respected and appreciated.
Nature of Relationship
Ambassador is an independent contractor and this agreement shall not be construed as creating an employer/employee relationship.
Ambassador agrees not to make any disparaging statements about The Otaku Box, or its business, products or services, to the press or to any individual or entity with whom The Otaku Box has a working or business relationship, including but not limited to, its customers, clients, and contractors.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware. In the event that arbitration is unsuccessful, you agree to submit to venue and personal jurisdiction in any state or federal court sitting in the County of Kent, State of Delaware in any action or proceeding arising out of or related, directly or indirectly, to this agreement.
Should the need to make any amendments to this Agreement arise, any and all amendments will be made under mutual written consent.
Please refer to the Ambassador Program Guidelines for ongoing updates and general guidelines from The Otaku Box.
Completing the form below indicates that you accept the above terms.
Ambassador Program Guidelines
Ambassadorship Program Guidelines
By applying to become a Brand Ambassador for The Otaku Box, you agree to the following terms and guidelines. Ambassadors who do not follow these requirements can be subject to termination, suspension, or their commissions being held until all requirements are followed.
Our ambassadors must meet the requirements outlined below:
- Be active within 30 days on your primary business social media account
- Post as many times as you want on your stories or feeds
- Display the name, “The Otaku Box” so that it’s clear that you are using and promoting the brand
- Include #TheOtakuBox and tag @theotakubox in your text and/or photo
- Include FTC approved method of disclosing the relationship between you and The Otaku Box on all posts that include any active representation of The Otaku Box. Posts where Otaku Box is in the background and no active attempt to promote the brand do not require FTC compliance.
- Followers are majority within the United States
Ambassadors must not:
- Post to any site that displays violence or is derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional, or age group
- Post to any site that defames, misrepresents, or contains disparaging remarks about other people or entities
You are only required to post one time per month on your social media, but we encourage more frequent posting so that the brand becomes a part of your social identity. We want to support you and help you to make as much money as possible by recommending a fun product and trendy product that represents who you are.
We encourage you to:
- Use the highest quality images
- Use creative videos as these tend to lead to a higher conversion
- Use a stabilizer when recording video
- Employ color correction on both images and videos
To receive credit for a purchase towards your commissions, the user must have used your promo code when placing their order on the theotakubox.com or use your custom link (if applicable).
The current promotion is that for influencers whom you refer to The Otaku Box who get approved for the ambassadorship program, you will receive the following rewards:
- Immediately get bumped to the next payment tier as outlined in your agreement for each approved influencer who generates their first subscription
- VIP rewards are custom to the individual. Some examples include invitations to exclusive events, custom gift boxes, etc.
Referrals are calculated on January 1st and July 1st every year and reset following each period.
We may make modifications to these guidelines in the future. Unless these guidelines or applicable law specifies otherwise, we will give you notice of any significant changes and you have 30 days to terminate your relationship if you choose. If you continue to receive the benefits of the relationship after the end of the notice period of the change, you are considered to have accepted the changes.